Saturday, November 8, 2008

From Rajesh bhaiya...


The course was a remarkable success with our energy and enthusiasm. It was wonderful to see the change, the participation, the love blossom, the lips stretching into laughter and hearts melting. The last day was incredibly boisterous and yet it brought an amazing sense of serenity in its passing. The 'deep' involvement, the atomic(read parmanu) reactions, and the 'ultimate' avani effect. All of this sprinkled with Abhishek, Nishit & Chirag's satsang, Shubham's super management, Ankur's talks and Paliwal's sweet, cute presence loaded with your serving.

Want to share a small story which happened with me when I went for the 2nd time to the ashram. I was outside Guruji's kutir and He asked everyone who had not had sweets. As I hadn't I raised my hand and there were few more giving company. He threw big, huge laddoos from tirupati towards each of us and when my chance came, He told me you share. I didn't understand it then, but as He commanded so I did, went around giving the Prasad to the entire ashram. Though my mind was more focused on the laddoo seeing it diminish fast, I stopped and had my own first serving and I was filled to the rim, not wanting to eat anymore. I distributed more & more, & more to anyone & everyone & till the end I didn't see it end.

Later in my life, I understood that He wants me to share this joy from the course with others, & I am very sure this sweetness in my life will not end – ever.

With this I welcome all of you to this family-a family very rare to share & care.


Love,
JaiGurudev,
Rajesh

No comments:

Post a Comment