Friday, February 27, 2009

Anubhooti ‘09

Jai Guru Dev!!
Love.
Deep.
Its all. Done YES!+, YES!++. Keep smiling & tell ‘Jai Guru Dev’ to everyone. Nice, happy, lovely, amazing & ‘like anything’. Ok. Now what??!!!!!!!
Now Whhhaaaattttttttttttt?!?!?!????!!!!!!
There was a Bang & let there be light voice NOWRRRRRRRUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
Then started the run for life. Run Lola Run. As I started running, my friend said even my favourite activity is to run!! So Mind ran …………… hmmm ……
so all that knowledge was for this reason – Strong mind !!! And guess what !!!!!!!!!!!! Strong mind resides in Strong Body.(didn’t it find some easy place to dwell??!!)
I must have understood by the morning that day. “We will start with Long Kriya.” Yes Grrreeaaattttttttt!!!!!!. But dilatory pranayam sucked my breath out ………. Hold…………………………….………………………………………2……………………………………………………………..……………………3……………………………………………………………………………….………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………4……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………. one more count and I was surely lost in the vastitude of cosmos.
But Why am I running anyway? No premises & logic and what type of absurd conclusion is this??
To RUN!!
I am not running nomore. Last round. That’s All!!!!!!.
But ‘The One’ overrode every time ‘the one’ came near.
Bernoulli stated increase in pressure decreases speed. Mornings create pressure. Running increases it. Hmm, he was true, but still I had only one mantra ‘If I can talk, I can trot.’
After relentless running, running became the very state of being. Just effortless. It was not running but stopping that was painful. Not body but the mind was complaining all the time, while it was mind which felt utmost relaxation at the end. Thus Guruji says, ‘Never Mind’.
Completely dirty and still cent percent fresh we went to ‘Chhappan’ (‘beautiful’ Indore street with 56 eateries) with full enthusiasm. Reluctant to talk randomly to any one ‘Jai Guru Dev’ was the only weapon left. I realized, while Seva what matters is only smile on my face & belongingness.
With extreme daily exercise, meditation, Ankur’s all time best Talk (and the power of fragrant flower) success was not far away.
I went, I faught, but without Sword. So no reward. But then I learnt one more thing. Along with 100%, conviction that gift of Kriya and Knowledge is of utmost important irrespective of anything is inevitable.
Learnt from our experiences, swords were forged and sharpened for next day. Once again Ankur gave a bakait talk (& once again I had to listen) in a boys hostel and we all despite of our crippled legs ran (girls specially), caught & talked to each person. And a successful start was kicked.
Last moments of course were near. Celebrations were all over, songs were sung, magic was spread by Nishith’s guitar, photos were clicked, Great Hall was echoing with laughter (as usual two witches clearly dominated), Tulsi stopped crying(great news). Bhaiya cooked ‘Vegetable something with gravy’. It was utterly butterly delicious. After having lunch, we packed our bags and started for return journey.
Despite of third class bus journey and train-floor-sleep-dancing (for story, ask Pushkal) we all were merrymaking, celebrating & Laughing all the way back.
It was in true sense an internal experience – an Anubhooti. YES!+ taught me to give 100% in every task. In YES!++ I gave 100% and lived the experience. Then came YES!+ Anubhooti and I learnt to go beyond 100%.
Elisabeth Kubler-Ross (even I don’t know who she is) truly said, "People are like stained-glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets in their true beauty is revealed only if there is a light from within."
Now I say,
Jai Guru Devaaaa!!!!!!!
Love U All friends. YoOOOO!!!!!!!!!
Deep (naam to suna hoga)
PS: I have an intuiton that after Anubhooti all types of Drinking problems & SES(Sneha Everywhere Syndrome) must have been resolved.
PS2: Thank U Sonu bhaiya very very much  . Without U and exercises, course would have been like Einstein’s Relativity w/o E=mc2 or Laptop w/o Operating System(or with Vista).

Posted by Deep Parik

No comments:

Post a Comment